The Elder Scrolls Forum - ESO, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind & GDR

Dialogo alternativo con Uriel Septim.

« Older   Newer »
Spellsword99
view post Posted on 27/10/2018, 23:33

Già dal titolo dovreste aver già intuito mi spiego meglio comunque:
Con una elfa alta con tutte le statistiche sopra al 40 e un orco guerriero con forza e resistenza altissime mi è capitato un avvenimento particolare, Uriel Septim quando stava per morire mi è partito un dialogo alternativo più lungo, in cui io posso anche rispondere scegliendo tra tre opzioni, mi spiegate come posso risentirlo? Ci sono delle azioni o delle condizioni particolari perché parta?

view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 08:34

Daedra

Group:
TES Staff

Da UESP:

The final speech
There are two speeches: A brief version and a longer version. The brief version is:

''I can go no further. You alone must stand against the Prince of Destruction and his mortal servants. He must not have the Amulet of Kings!
''Take the Amulet. Give it to Jauffre. He alone knows where to find my last son.''
''Find him, and close shut the jaws of Oblivion."''

The longer version is not normally used, however, it can be heard by saving immediately before the Emperor initiates his final conversation with you and then reloading from that save. The timing can be difficult—you may need to save several times while the Emperor is walking towards you. This dialogue can also occur randomly on rare occasions. It says:

''My guards are strong and true, but even the might of the Blades cannot stand against the Power that rises to destroy us. The Prince of Destruction awakes, born anew in blood and fire. These cutthroats are but his mortal pawns.''
''Take my Amulet. Give it to Jauffre. I have a secret son, and Jauffre alone knows where to find him.''
''Find the last of my blood, and close shut the marble jaws of Oblivion.''

Con la Unofficial Oblivion Patch installata Uriel Septim userà la versione lunga.

Edited by Magic Müller - 28/10/2018, 08:56

Spellsword99
view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 10:57

CITAZIONE (Magic Müller @ 28/10/2018, 08:34) 
Da UESP:

The final speech
There are two speeches: A brief version and a longer version. The brief version is:

''I can go no further. You alone must stand against the Prince of Destruction and his mortal servants. He must not have the Amulet of Kings!
''Take the Amulet. Give it to Jauffre. He alone knows where to find my last son.''
''Find him, and close shut the jaws of Oblivion."''

The longer version is not normally used, however, it can be heard by saving immediately before the Emperor initiates his final conversation with you and then reloading from that save. The timing can be difficult—you may need to save several times while the Emperor is walking towards you. This dialogue can also occur randomly on rare occasions. It says:

''My guards are strong and true, but even the might of the Blades cannot stand against the Power that rises to destroy us. The Prince of Destruction awakes, born anew in blood and fire. These cutthroats are but his mortal pawns.''
''Take my Amulet. Give it to Jauffre. I have a secret son, and Jauffre alone knows where to find him.''
''Find the last of my blood, and close shut the marble jaws of Oblivion.''

Con la Unofficial Oblivion Patch installata Uriel Septim userà la versione lunga.

Ho la patch installata, ma non la usa sempre.

view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 11:30

Daedra

Group:
TES Staff

Se sei in combattimento ti da la versione breve.

Spellsword99
view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 11:46

CITAZIONE (Magic Müller @ 28/10/2018, 11:30) 
Se sei in combattimento ti da la versione breve.

Io no, ma gli altri combattono, non so perché ma per qualche motivo mi prendono di mira spesso, anche con quegli altri che mi proteggono (data la difficoltà alta mi ucciderebbero in pochi colpi).

Dici che dovrei iniziare io la conversazione?

view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 12:25

Daedra

Group:
TES Staff

Forse dipende da quello, cerca di non farti puntare e vedi cosa ti dice Uriel. Non estrarre neanche la spada, magari allontanati un pochino dall'ingresso.
Io con la patch ho sempre ottenuto la versione lunga e dato che il CD di Oblivion si è rovinato non posso fare delle prove al momento. Non so se puoi cominciare tu la conversazione con lui.

Spellsword99
view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 12:31

CITAZIONE (Magic Müller @ 28/10/2018, 12:25) 
Forse dipende da quello, cerca di non farti puntare e vedi cosa ti dice Uriel. Non estrarre neanche la spada, magari allontanati un pochino dall'ingresso.
Io con la patch ho sempre ottenuto la versione lunga e dato che il CD di Oblivion si è rovinato non posso fare delle prove al momento. Non so se puoi cominciare tu la conversazione con lui.

Prendilo su steam allora, grazie comunque, ci proverò.

Spellsword99
view post Posted on 28/10/2018, 12:37

Comunque penso che per via della difficoltà stessa i nemici aggrano alla minima presenza, almeno alcuni sono così.

7 replies since 27/10/2018, 23:33   94 views